EZINVEST owned and operated by WGM Services Ltd (Win Global Markets), is an authorized and regulated Investment Firm operating under the Authorisation of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), License number 203/13.
1. Reception and Transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments
2. Execution of Orders on Behalf of Clients
3. Dealing on Own Account
II. Ancillary Services:
1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
2. Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
3. Investment services and activities as well as ancillary services where these are connected to the provision of investment or ancillary services (in relation to the Financial Instrument number 2 – see below)
III. Financial Instruments:
1. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
2. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
3. Financial contracts for differences
The Company by virtue of the freedom to freely offer investment services in the European Economic Area (EEA) notified the CySEC and was granted authorization to provide services in the below-mentioned countries
The registration numbers indicate that the Company’s regulator, the CySEC, has notified the Competent Authorities of EEA countries of the Company’s intention to offer its services in their respective jurisdictions; consequently, the Competent Authorities have registered the Company in their public registries as an inbound EEA investment firm.