Do you have any questions about trading? You can find your answers here –
1. Who is EZINVEST?
EZINVEST.com is operated by WGM Services Ltd – a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) – which is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Win Global Markets is also regulated under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
With a focus on safe, secure, licensed and regulated trading, EZINVEST.com is determined to provide clients with the best online trading experience possible. We invite you to explore the site and/ or visit ours About Us page.
2. Is EZINVEST Regulated by an Official Authority?
EZINVEST is regulated to operate in UK and other member nation of the EU by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). You can check our CySEC authorization and view our CySEC certificate here.
3. Where is EZINVEST Located?
EZINVEST is owned by WGM Services Ltd, a proud member of the elite club of European regulation member firms. This implies that the firm allows its operation in the UK as well as other member nations of EU. Our offices are based at 11, Vizantiou, 4th Floor, Strovolos 2064, Nicosia, Cyprus.
4. When was EZINVEST Founded?
EZINVEST is known for its trusted profile and credible reputation in the market since 2008 and is regulated by CySEC.
5. What is CySEC?
CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) is the official commission that regulates all of Cyprus’ financial markets and a public body that supervises and controls operations and transactions carried out in the Stock Exchange. The main responsibility of CySEC is to ensure that all of the CIFS (Cypriot Investment Firms) adhere to the strict financial guidelines that are in accordance with the laws and regulations of the government of Cyprus and the EU.
The duties of CySEC include:
- Supervision and Control of licensed investment services companies
- Inspections of brokers and brokerage firms
- Awarding operational licenses to the investment firms in Cyprus
Cyprus is a full member-state of the European Union and CySEC shares similar powers to financial supervisory authorities in Europe like the FCA in UK.
6. What is the MiFID?
MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) is a European Union law with the objective of increasing competition and consumer protection in investment services. MiFID provides regulatory harmony for investment services across member-states operating in the European Economic Area.
7. I haven’t traded online before. Can I Use EZINVEST?
You can start trading online with EZINVEST practice account that gives hands on experience of the live trading environment without any risks. Aside from that, EZINVEST also comes with an array of resources and educational material that is available on the website.
8. How does EZINVEST determine the structure of pricing?
EZINVEST has strong working relationships with leading financial institutions around the world. Which allows EZINVEST to offer liquid, accurate, affordable and safe solutions.
9. Are my Funds Secure when I Trade with EZINVEST?
At EZINVEST, you can be assured of the highest standard of security guidelines for protection of your personal details, account information and funds. Users can deposit, trade and withdraw funds on our secure encrypted website with advanced SSL certificates implemented. No account information is saved in our database when you deposit funds. EZINVEST has introduced a top of the line security measures to protect clients against identity theft, credit card fraud and security breach.
1. How Do I Open an Account and What Types of Accounts are offered at EZINVEST?
Simply start trading with a practice or real account at EZINVEST with a click. EZINVEST offers four types of accounts - Classic, Standard, premium, and ECN. Islamic accounts are also available for Islamic traders. To learn more about account types, please visit the Real account page.
2. What are Additional Documents needed to open an Account with EZINVEST?
Aside from preliminary account opening details, EZINVEST will also require any identification document such as your passport or driver’s license along with a proof of residence such as a utility bill etc.
If you have more queries, please contact our customer service representatives who will help you.
3. What Trading Platforms does EZINVEST offer?
EZINVEST offers a comprehensive range of trading platforms to its users.
- Sirix Webtrader – User-friendly online platform that can sync with your Meta trader account.
- Meta Trader / ECN / Islamic account – Use our comprehensive trading platform for your regular or Islamic trading account.
- EZINVEST Mobile Trader – Trade on your phone whenever and wherever you want.
4. I can’t login to my account even after registration. What can I do?
Once registered, traders will receive a confirmation email along with a link for verification. Check your email and follow the link for trading. If it does not work, please try copying it and then pasting it into the address bar of your browser or contact us for more assistance.
5. Can I open an account on behalf of my company?
Yes, EZINVEST lets you open corporate accounts; but they require a rigorous compliance process before starting operation.
6. Can I open a joint account?
Contact us directly for information related to this matter.
7. When is the forex market open for trading?
The Forex market is open for trading 24 hours a day, five days a week. The market opens on Sunday evening at 22:00 GMT when Asian markets open, and concludes on Friday night when the New York markets close.
8. Can someone else manage my Investment?
EZINVEST won’t manage the funds for your trading as a conflict of interest may arise and we strive to remain completely impartial. You will have control over your investments but an experienced Account Manager will be there to assist you.
9. How can I Edit Account information?
Consult your account manager or shed us an email for more information.
10. Are there any risks involved with Forex/CFD trading?
Trading foreign exchange comes with a risk – you may sometimes win and sometimes lose. Make sure you understand all the risks involved prior to signing up and only trade with assets that you can afford to lose. Please click here to read full risk warning for Forex.
11. Will any tax amount deducted from my EZINVEST trading account?
No, we do not deduct taxes from client accounts and it’s your responsibility to handle your individual tax obligations as per local laws.
12. What happens to my open positions at the end of a trading day?
By default, open positions will be automatically rolled or swapped over to the next business day. To give maximum advantage to our clients, the open and close rates of the rollover are kept the same as the open position rate and a premium is added or subtracted to cover the difference in interest rate between the two currencies that are being traded.
1. What is a margin in Forex trading?
A margin is defined as a deposit that is initiated in good faith in order to maintain open positions. Trading this way allows traders to open positions on credit. Remember, trading at a margin can affect your trading experience both positively and negatively. EZINVEST.com clients can trade using a leverage of up to 200:1, depending on the asset they wish to trade and the trade size.
2. What is Margin Call?
As the term implies, a user’s margin level refers to the ratio of their total exposure, equity, open profit or loss on a trading account. For example, a trader must maintain a margin level of 2% if he or she trades with a 1:200 average. All orders and positions will be closed immediately should the margin level fall below that percentage.
Calculating Call Margin
The margin call is the difference between the current equity balance in your account and how much equity you need to maintain. Say that you have a $10,000 balance of securities in your brokerage account, but only $2,000 is in cash. If your have a 30 percent maintenance margin, you must maintain $3,000 cash in your account. In this situation, the margin call is $3,000 less $2,000, or $1,000.
Account Balance +/- Open Profit/Loss x 200 = Margin Call
Absolute Positions in USD
3. What are the timings for Forex Trading?
Traders can trade in the Forex market from Sunday at 23.00. CET closes on Friday at 23.00 CET.
4. Will a pending order still be executed at a particular price if there is a price
gap overnight or during the weekend
EZINVEST rolls positions that are held overnight to the next day of trading. Depending on the assets and their current position, the charges for holding a position overnight can either be debited or credited to the client’s account. This also depends on the client’s assets and the orientation of their positions.
If there is a price gap during this time, EZINVEST will initiate the order at rates that are the most profitable for you. If there is a market gap, your order will be initiated once the market opens and executed as close to your intended price as possible.
5. What do DD and NDD mean?
DD refers to Dealing Desk while NDD stands for No Dealing Desk. A Dealing Desk or DD also sometimes referred to as MM or a market maker.
6. Is there any minimum or maximum transaction size?
The minimum or maximum transaction size varies as per the assets you are trading. Larger trade sizes may require authorization and terms in some cases. http://www.ezinvest.com/instruments
Payments Deposit and Withdrawal
1. How do I deposit funds to my account?
EZINVEST offers a number of fast, secure and flexible payment methods that you can utilize for transferring funds into your account quickly and effectively. View a complete list of local and international payment methods on our Deposit Methods page.
2. Which payment methods can I use to deposit funds into my account?
EZINVEST offers fast, easy and secure transfer of funds no matter where you are. Our three primary methods of depositing funds include:
- Payment via Credit Card– We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club etc.
- Payment via Wire Transfer– Transfer funds via your bank or any financial institution keeping your account details secure. Wire transfer allows transfer of funds between two bank accounts or between a person and an institution by depositing cash at a cash office.
- Payment via Our International Payment Provider Moneybookers – Deposit your funds internationally from anywhere around the world and start trading.
- Payment Online via CashU, Web Money, Skrill and Neteller– Use online connectivity to transfer funds in real time with just a click.
3. What is the minimum deposit amount to start online trading with EZINVEST?
The minimum amount to open an account and start trading is $/€/£ 500.
4. Who do I contact if I want to deposit funds via wire transfer?
EZINVEST has close working relationships with leading local as well as international banks. View our complete list of banks on our Deposit Methods page.
5. Will I have to pay a fee on a deposit when I open an account with EZINVEST?
EZINVEST does not charge members for deposits , the banks might charge you a transfer fee. It’s best that you ask your particular bank about their charges before you commence trading.
6. How long does it take for the funds appear in my account?
The time duration for the funds to appear in your account depends upon the mode of payment used. Usually, Credit or Debit Cards and e-wallets is immediate to get processed where as wire transfers require 3 to 5 business days.
7. How do I withdraw funds?
In order to withdraw funds, you can log in to your account and select the "Withdraw Funds" tab and follow the instructions there or fill out a withdrawal request form.
In order to process your withdrawal request in a quick and efficient manner, please refer to the following guidelines:
1. Funds will be transferred directly to your bank account by wire transfer, returned to your credit card or your e-wallets.The withdrawal will only be made using the same method you used for depositing your funds.
For example, if you deposited using a specific credit card or different e-wallets, your funds can only be returned to that same credit card or the e-wallets you used to deposit funds.
2. Withdrawal requests are usually processed within three to five business days of receipt of all required documentation.
3. If you wish to withdraw funds from your account you must maintain a margin in case you have open positions. If you request a withdrawal, from your account we cannot proceed without you closing some part of your open positions.
Please Note: In compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, EZINVEST.com is allowed to transfer funds only to an account bearing your name. EZINVEST.com may require additional information or documentation prior to releasing funds to your account.
8. Who can help me with any questions that I may have about find deposit or withdrawal?
Your EZINVEST Account Manager will assist you with any questions about payment, withdrawal and you can contact them via email or call. In a case of unavailability, our support staff is available to answer your questions and take care of all your needs. We look forward to serving you better!
1. How many trading platforms are available?
EZINVEST.com offers 3 trading platforms:
1. MetaTrader 4: take EZINVEST traders can enjoy many of our capabilities not offered by other MT4 brokers. The downloadable software, for your PC or laptop, offers a secure, separate login to ensure your complete peace of mind.
2. EZINVEST WebTrader: It is an innovative trading platform that has completely revolutionized the way trading is done online. Just open up the Web Trader on any internet- connected PC, login using your Account Details and trade with EZINVEST without any restrictions.
3. EZINVEST Mobile Trader: a state-of-the-art platform developed using HTML 5. EZINVEST Mobile Trader is compatible with Smartphones that support HTML 5.
2. Can I trade using MAC?
Yes. In order to trade from non-windows based computers, you’ll need to activate the EZINVEST Java Trader platform.
3. What are the recommended system requirements for using EZINVEST.com’ trading platform?
The recommended PC requirements are:
Computer: Intel Pentium IV 3.0GHz, 512 MB RAM, or higher
Monitor: A minimum resolution of 800x600 pixels
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000
Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.X
Internet connection: Broadband internet connection with a min 1.5 MB download speed
Note: Systems that do not meet these requirements may experience limited functionality.
4. What is Trailing Stop?
A Trailing Stop is a stop-loss order that automatically adjusts itself as the market rate moves in the direction of your open position. The trailing price literally trails behind rising prices, allowing you to capture more profits while ensuring that if prices suddenly drop you are still protected by the automatic Stop-Loss order.
Important Note for MetaTrader 4 Platform: Since Trailing Stop works on the client terminal side, unlike Stop Loss and Take Profit, that works on the server side, it won't work if the client terminal is closed. If the client terminal is closed, only Stop Loss that was placed by Trailing Stop before the terminal was closed, can trigger.
5. What is Forex?
In short, the Foreign Exchange market also referred to as the "Forex" or "FX“ market, is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world, with a daily turnover volume of roughly 4 Trillion US Dollars. Forex trading is the buying and selling of one country’s currency against another.
To learn more about the Forex market, please refer to the Forex page.
6. What is spread?
The spread is the difference between the bid price (selling price) and the ask price (buying price).
Example: If the quote for the EUR/USD pair is 1.2920 against 1.2923 then the spread is 3 pips.
8. How does a Stop Loss order work?
Stop Loss orders are used to reduce risk by closing a losing trade once a market passes a trigger value pre-determined by the trader. EZINVEST.com will do its best to fill your trade at the price requested. However, because the order will close your trade at the best available price once activated, the Stop Loss is exposed to a gaping market.
For the sake of absolute transparency, this means EZINVEST.com cannot guarantee a Stop Loss.
9. What is the rollover?
A rollover is when interest is paid or deducted from open positions. Trading currencies always involve two different currencies with their own individual interest rate. When you buy a currency that has a higher interest rate than the sold currency, you will be paid interest. However, when you buy a currency with a lower interest rate than the sold currency you will pay interest, and money will be deducted from your account. A rollover applies only to overnight trades.
On Wednesday at 21:00 GMT, overnight rollover fees are multiplied by three (x3) in order to compensate for the upcoming weekend. The premium amount shall be determined by WGM from time to time, in WGM's absolute discretion. Customer hereby authorizes WGM to add or subtract the premium to or from Customer’s account for any open transaction that has accrued a premium, in accordance with the applicable rate thereto, each day at the time of collection specified on the trading platform for each individual instrument, as applicable.